Nuclear Materials Modeling Lab (NMM), Nuclear Engineering, Kyung Hee University
- Jan-2020: Joongseok, Jiho have joined the group! Welcome!
- Dec-2019: Wooseob, Kunok attended APCOM 2019 @ Taipei, Taiwan
- Oct-2019: Bohyun, Wooseob, Kunok attended Mines 19 @ Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- August-12-2019: Bohyun got a full scholarship! congratulation!
- July-2-2019: Our paper Effect of magnetic ordering on the spinodal decomposition of the Fe-Cr system: A GPU-accelerated phase-field study is published for CMS! Junghwan’s first first-authored paper!
- April-25-2019: Our group got NRF fund! (70k USD per year – 3 years)
- April-30-2019: Hyeonho has joined the group! Welcome!
- January-11-2019: Our paper Effect of grain boundary energy anisotropy in 2D and 3D grain growth process is published for RIP! Heebaek’s first co-authored paper!
- January-10-2019: Our paper Effect of Inhomogeneous Nucleation of Hydride at α/β Phase Boundary on Microstructure Evolution of Zr–2.5 wt%Nb Pressure Tube is published for MMI!
- January-8-2019: Bohyun has Joined the group! Congratulations!
- December-15-2018: Jwabeong moved to KOPEC E&C. Congratulations!
- September-10-2018: Jwabeong has joined the group. Welcome!
- August-20-2018: Heebaek and Jeonghwan have joined the group. Welcome!
- June-20-2018: Wooseob has joined the group. Welcome!
- June-1-2018: Update Benchmark result of NMM-Duhem – v 0.2.0
- According to our benchmark, NMM-Duhem is faster than 2013 type Cylinder-type Mac Pro, in general. We beat Apple!!
- May-2-2018: Out group got Kyung Hee Research fund for starting researcher! (20k USD – 1 year)
- April-25-2018: Our group got NRF fund! (30k USD per year – 3 years)
- April-20-2018: Our first paper Phase-field Modeling of Precipitate Behavior in RPV Steel Using CALPHAD Database is accpted!
- March-1-2018: Kunok joined Kyung Hee University!
- Oct-20-2017 : The Benchmark page was generated – v 0.1.0
- Oct-17-2017 : Alpha version (v 0.0.1) of website opens.
Summit Early Science Video Series: Enabling Scientific Innovation
Check it out this awesome video! How IBM 1401 compiles and run Fortran program!